At Nomula, Inc, we share information and technology with our customers, meet customers' concerns with a spirit of humility, and maintain a desire for self-improvement so that we may grow continually.
Kyoichi Daito, President
We will strive to create new value that customers will appreciate.
- We will pursue superior products in shipbuilding and other industries to improve our knowledge.
- We will develop new technologies through industry-academia collaborations and cooperation with customers.
- We will adopt a forward-looking posture as we aim to build a company that will still be thriving a century from now.
We aim to create the world's best electrical technology (manufacturing/sales/design/construction).
We aim to provide our customers with a level of satisfaction that is second to none.
Nomula Values and Work Ethic
- Victory is producing results that create satisfied customers
- Align all aspects of business
- Be honest. Go through the proper channels
- Once you've made a decision to act, stick with it
- To maintain the status quo is to retreat
- Think things through until you see the proper course of action
- Pursue limitless human potential
- An inclusive corporate culture
- Follow your dreams and enjoy yourself while you're at it
- Altruism (showing consideration for others)
- Appreciation (be thankful)
- Ongoing learning
Welding conventional cable hangers for marine applications onto internal walls causes warping, which requires a great deal of effort to repair. Leveraging our know-how, we conducted joint research with a shipping company to successfully develop a product line that does away with the need for warpage repair. These products have been made lighter and more compact, and are employed in many shipyards, where they have established a good reputation and are contributing to the development of the shipbuilding and marine transport industries.
- March 1979 - Approval from Nippon Kaiji Kyokai - Cable hangers
- September 1985 - Design registration (667112) - Sheet bending tool
- December 1991 - Utility model registration (1880319) - Cable hanger for shipping
Nomula provides support for our client base of Japanese shipping manufacturers in their goals to realize detailed attention and skillful craftsmanship.